I’ve had the hardest time coming up with a title for this blog post! Should I call it, “the elegant midi dress,” “the seasonless midi dress,” or something entirely different? Then it occurred to me, just as the little black dress has become an wardrobe essential, a midi dress should also be an essential.
“In a world full of trends, I want to remain a classic.” – Iman
Here arw 6 reasons why this classy Black & Gold Floral Midi Dress fits the bill.
1. The length is modest and appropriate for all occasions, from daytime weddings to evening dinners.
2. The higher waistline easily hides a “not so flat” tummy.
3. Black is a season-less color, and can be worn year round.
4. The gold floral elevates the style of this simple shiloutte.
5. No dry cleaning is required. It’s machine washable, cold water, hang to dry.
6. Many dresses require you to wear special undergarments. Not so with this midi dress! The cut of the shoulders easily conceal your most comfortable bra. *The v-neck line does show a little clevege. It’s not unbecoming at all. However, I’m not a clevege kind of girl. So I added a lace trimmed v-neck camisole underneath to conceal it.
I love everything about this dress- the length, the fit, feminine floral details, a stunning black and gold color palette, and a classic neckline. If you’re looking for a little black midi dress, I’ve found the one for you. It’s definitely a wardrobe essential!