We are an active family. After a weekend of hiking, paddle boarding, biking, or sight-seeing in the sun my skin really needs some TLC. I wish I could being my whole bathroom, but traveling limits exactly what I can take, especially when we fly. Therefore, it’s vital that I bring only the essentials. From head to toe, here are my travel skin care essentials.
“Be good to your skin. You’ll wear it everyday for the rest of your life.” -Renee
- Granier Frutics Skin Active + Blackhead Eliminating Scrub. This is a Gel exfoliator with micro beads deeply cleanses. It unclogs and tightens my pores while smoothing my face and neck. The charcoal and salicylic acid to draw out dirt, oil and impurities without being harsh. It’s the perfect make-up remover! I cannot find a smaller size and so I must put some in a smaller container when we travel.
- Neutrogena Daily Moisturizer (Sensitive Skin) SPF 35. I use this moisturizer each morning after washing my face. It’s light weight, non greasy, and includes SPF. It’s vital to wear SPF on a daily basis. I’m outside every day for 20 to 30 minutes during recess, and then at least a good 2 hours on the weekend during the door to door ministry. SPF is vital to keep my skin from being damaged by the sun. Happily, there is a smaller size which is great for travel. (Yay!)
- However, where I really invest in myself is my nighttime routine. It’s my essential antiaging step that cannot be skipped, even on vacation. My recent obsession is the Nimni Cream by Hydropeptide. At bedtime, I wash my face and then apply the Nimni Cream. I love the light weight feel and smell. It hydrates, rejuvenates, and improves the appearance of my skin while I sleep. The Nimni Cream contains time release retinol , vitamin c, amino acids, and patented collagen support complex which help increase the cell turnover rate of your face and decolletage. The enhanced penetration complex helps fight wrinkles and fine lines, and I’m all for that! It has not clogged my pores, left me feeling greasy, or caused a breakout. A little bit goes a long way. The Nimni Cream is available in two sizes, with the .5 fluid ounce being perfect to carry onto the plane. (YAY!) You can view a VIDEO and learn more about this wonderful cream here by clicking here. It’s worth the investment. Add it to your nighttime routine and see the difference.
- The Brazilian Bum Bum Cream, Fragrance Mist, and Body Wash from Sol de Janerio are my favorite body products. The body wash and body lotion are both thick, creamy, fragrant, and super moisturizing. It smells so good I want to taste it! My favorite part is the little flecks of gold dust it leaves on my skin. And not to be overlooked is the Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist. It really compliments the Brazilian Bum Bum Cream, allowing the sweet scent to linger all day. Sadly, I cannot find a carryon on friendly size (3.4 ounces) of the Brazilian Bum Bum Cream and so I have to decant it into a smaller container for travel.
- The driest parts of my body are my hands and feet. Hiking makes my feet feel hot and tired. Then as the weather warms and I pull out my summer sandles, there is a vital need to really keep those puppies moisturized. The Cracked Heel of Approval from Bath and Body Works really helps to keep the dead dry skin away. Once again, I haven’t found this product in a travel friendly size and so I must decant it into a smaller container.
- However, the product that’s perfect for both your hands and feet, and even your body, is Gloves in a Bottle. It gives soothing relief for dry, cracked, and irritated skin. Gloves in the Bottle is non-greasy, fast absorbing, and last through many washes. This especially needed while on vacation. I find myself frequently washing my hands as we visit more and more public places. (Our trip to New York made me a germ a phobe after watching a homeless man urinate in the subway tunnel, and them touch all of the handles as he left.) With so much handwashing it seems like I can go though a bottle of hand lotion a day while on vacation!! However, with Gloves in a Bottle, the lotion seemed to last longer. It’s light smell is also perfect for the workplace where too many fragrances came become an irritant. The 3.4 fl ounces is excellent for carrying onto the plane. (YAY!)
So there you have it! From head to toe, my travel skin-Care essentials that I take with my whenever I leave home. I hope you find this list helpful for your next vacation. Where are you planning to go? Leave me a comment, I’d love to know.
*This is a “Sponsored Post”. It’s “Powered by BrandBacker”*
These are such great sounds products. I’ve heard great things about the bum bum cream. I will have to give it a try.
I really love the bum bum cream. It smells so great!
YES! I’ll be traveling soon so I’m super glad you posted this! All great options!
Willow and White
Thank you so much! I hope you have a nice time on your upcoming trip.
I just recently discovered Gloves In A Bottle! Heard so many great reviews, so I think I’m going to purchase one of their products!
NEW POST || Instagram
Great! It’s really one you should try.
Those are such a great products! Thank you for sharing and I will try them for sure.
Wonderful! You must really try the Nimni Cream too.
so many great products!
They are my essentials. I can’t leave home without them.
these products sound WONDERFUL thank you for sharing these that works for you.
♡Courtney Bentley ||http://www.starsystemz.com
Thank you so much!
I am going to have try the Genie in a Bottle! I have been having a hard time keeping my hands moisturized lately!
It’s not easy, especially with constant hand washing while on vacation.
All of these look like amazing products! I can use a new exfoliator
The Charcoal scrub is divine!
We are active too so these sound like perfect products for our family!
Great! Thanks for dropping by to check the out!
Sounds like I need some of the stuff for my heels! My feet get really dry as well.
It’s a must have!
These look awesome! I’ve been meaning to try the bum bum cream for a while now, though, admittedly, it’s only because the name makes me giggle. Good to know it has an awesome product to back it up!
Me too! I love the smell!
Oh great picks! I’m OBSESSED with the Brazilian Bum Bum Cream, isn’t it just the greatest?! All their stuff is wonderful! Their scent is my favorite 🙂
Yes it is! I’m so found I found the perfect sized bottles to decant it into for our trip this summer.
My skin always needs a little bit of help while traveling! The bum bum stuff looks amazing and the name is way cute! lol
It seems wonderful too! It’s like summer in a bottle.
Love the anti aging cream!! Sounds like it is perfect to add to any skincare regime!! Thanks for sharing!!
Thank you so much!